- 44% acrylic, 30% rayon, 24% nylon, 2% spandex
- LITA signature logo at cuff
- Drawstring with LITA logo embossed metal aglets
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets
- Planet first packaging: items are shipped in 100% home compostable mailers.
FIT & STYLE
A sophisticated jogger in technical stretch rayon ponte with refined tapered leg, front pleats, elasticated waistband, and darts at back leg.
Nylon is a petroleum-based, synthetic product. Whenever possible, we try to use recycled synthetic materials over virgin synthetics. Recycled nylon repurposes waste from a variety of sources including fabric scraps, nylon fishing nets and plastic bottles. By using this recycled material, we help clean our oceans, recycle waste, and cut out the need for raw materials like crude oil, which are traditionally used in the production of nylon.
3% GIVE BACK
Our commitment to moving the world forward is an ongoing goal. Not only is climate conscious innovation part of this team effort, 3% of proceeds from every product sold goes to the Why Not You Foundation, a nonprofit empowering today’s youth to be tomorrow’s leaders.