- 82% acrylic, 18% polyester
- Fully lined in custom jacquard woven LITA king cheetah pattern
- LITA logo engraved double zipper closure
- Cuffed sleeve with goldfinished snap
- Oversized fit
- Planet first packaging: items are shipped in 100% home compostable mailers.
FIT & STYLE
Classic bomber jacket in sumptuous, wildcat printed faux fur with front flap pockets and on-seam side pockets.
Traditional polyester is a man-made fabric made from synthetic fibers that require petroleum-based materials in the manufacturing process. Using recycled polyester makes use of existing, single-use plastic like old water bottles. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials, utilizes waste and reduces greenhouse gas emissions from manufacturing.
3% GIVE BACK
Our commitment to moving the world forward is an ongoing goal. Not only is climate conscious innovation part of this team effort, 3% of proceeds from every product sold goes to the Why Not You Foundation, a nonprofit empowering today’s youth to be tomorrow’s leaders.